Tuesday, March 9, 2010

And the survey saids ...

Tarot of Dreams
by Ciro Marchetti

I'd like to see more activity on the blog. I thought the 'Interpret A Card', would receive more responses. The resulting non-responses got me to thinking about what types of posts would interest the readers of this blog.

I thought, what would I like to see about the tarot on a blog. Posting personal readings came to mind, but not sure if this would really be of any interest to anyone other than myself. Explanations of each card individually is an option, but is that really what you want to read about here.

The point of this post is to ask you, the reader, what you would like to see in future posts. So, what would interest you?

Feel free to suggest any topics for discusssion. I look forward to your comments.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Cher, I love this blog, Faith to me is a card of great healing, maybe taking time out and rethinking and re aligning what you actually believe in. It's more of an oracle than a tarot, but that's what it means to me. I think the fact that you have personal readings here is amazing. Tarot is a daily guidance, I'd love to know about what different decks there are out there. I usually use the pagan oracle and Manga because I like the artwork!

Anonymous said...

doubtfulpoet, thanks for commenting. I have a couple of oracle decks amongst my tarot decks. And I agree the card presented is more of an oracle card than a tarot. I don't own the Tarot of Dreams deck, but it does have some lovely images.