Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Tarot Tuesday

Deck: Legacy of the Divine Tarot
Question: General Reading
Layout: 3 card - past, present, future

Legacy of the Divine Tarot


Queen of Wands - The energies of this queen are the ability to create and nurture. She demands respect, and offers guidance in return. Reversed, these energies are blocked, limiting your abilities.

3 The Empress - The energies of this card are of the mother. She signifies growth and nurturing of all life. Reversed, these energies are blocked, leaving you at a stalling point in life.

8 of Cups - This card represents leaving the past behind and moving toward a new future. It may also represent a spiritual journey. The tentacles seem to be struggling to hold on to the old emotions, which may suggest difficulty in this movement.
Legacy of the Divine Tarot 




Quintessential Card - the spirit of the reading - 11 Justice - The energies of this card are of a fair outcome and getting what you deserve. Two women are present, both blindfolded, giving no chance for favoritism. The outcome will come as a result to your own actions.



Reading Overview - My energies of creating, nurturing, and growth are blocked. This is a condition of both the past and the present. The only way to regain these energies is to leave the past behind and step forward. A spiritual journey could be the answer to this problem. It is quite clear that the outcome is up to me as I wade through the waters of life. I may hang on to the past and deny myself the joys of nurturing and growth, or I can let go and become whole: physically, emotionally, and spiritually.

Timing of Events - First, let me say that I have not practiced much with predicting timing. So much can change in a person's life, that I don't feel particular comfortable in doing so. As I looked at these cards, I felt that the 8 of Cups was signifying an event and showing the time of its occurrence.

Using the charts available at Tarot Eon, I found that the 8 of Cups signifies February 19-28. Guess we'll have to wait and see.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Ive always been interested in Tarot. A few years ago I bought some cards. They were an expensive Russian addition but i lost the book that explains what the cards meant and I gave up. it is something i will revist though. i probably should have bought a beginners set to start, lol.

Anonymous said...

Amanda, The Rider-Waite deck is the best deck to begin learning with, in my opinion. Of course, there are other alternatives to the Tarot, such as Oracle cards.

But, I'd suggest starting with the tarot and branching out later if you desire.

Good luck in your tarot journey. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions. Best wishes.