Friday, March 4, 2011

I See Dead People


"I see dead people" is a memorable quote from the movie, "Sixth Sense".

Ghosts and spirits are depicted in movies as horrible, possessive creatures for entertainment sake. I'd like to think more on the lines of the television show, "The Ghost Whisperer."

Do ghosts roam the earth? Do spirits contact the living? I'd have to say yes to both questions. We all must wonder why, but I have no real answer for that.

Quite a few years back, I had an experience that I shall never forget. Four of us, in Tennessee, went out for a nightly ride on some back roads. The story told was that at night you could see members of the Ku Klux Klan wandering this particular back road. I don't know the history of this organization or even if they had been known to be in this area. But this is what occurred:


We came upon a section of the road, where a large tree spanned overhead. My attention was drawn to the tree, for reasons unknown to me. I felt the truck jerk and my attention went to the road. In front of us, in the headlights, two white rabbits crossed the street. They seemed to glow. The men say they saw two members of the Ku Klux Klan, while the other girl and I saw the two rabbits.

It may have been two rabbits, but I don't believe in coincidences.

Share your stories of the unknown and unexplained  Have you ever seen a ghost or felt a presence? If you'd prefer your identity not known, but would still like to share your experience, send an email to: tarotguidance at chergreen dot com, subject: Ghost Stories.

No comments: