Thursday, May 31, 2012

Repeating Numbers - 555

'555' pushes its way into the picture, nudging '111' out of the way. What does it mean?

Soon after I posted last week's article, I became aware of the multiple appearances of '555'.

Let's turn to the same sources used in last week's post.


Laura Warnke - Intuitive Journal
Changes are coming your way and be ready to forge ahead with your plans. Be absolutely clear about what you want. Do not be afraid of changes in your life, welcome them instead. Although it may not seem like it, the change is for the better. Keep positive thoughts.

Doreen Virtue - Healing with the Angels
Buckle your seatbelts. A major life change is upon you. This change should not be viewed as being "positive" or "negative," since all change is but a natural part of life's flow. Perhaps this change is an answer to your prayers, so continue seeing and feeling yourself being at peace.

Both ladies refer to a change in life. They also warn of not seeing the positive parts of the change.

Change is an interruption in a natural flow of things, which can sometimes seem negative, although the final outcome usually turns out to be a positive step forward. I can think of many changes in my life which seemed to be disasters at the time. I thanked God for those changes after the smoke cleared and I witness the new road before me.

This is a warning, a sign post, to prepare me for this change and hopefully soften the initial blow.

The message puts me in mind of The Tower tarot card.


2 comments:

Inner Whispers said...

Hope there wasn't anything too Tower-like? Your posts, though sporadic, seem upbeat :)

Cher Green said...

Chloƫ,

No, nothing that drastic, at least not yet. :) To be honest, if I gauged the message with the right occurrence, it was merely a change in attitude and mental direction.

Thanks for stopping by.
Cher