Thursday, May 24, 2012

Repeating Numbers - 111

Did you know repeating patterns can be linked to messages from your spirit guides and angels?

Ever notice a song that keeps playing over and over throughout the day, or over a period of time?

Numbers keeps re-appearing in various locations?

Is this coincidence?  Could it be your imagination? Think again. How else can the spirit world grab your attention?

In December of last year, I posted an article on the subject of seeing repeating numbers. '333' continues to be my most noticed message, but now '111' has begun appearing.

On May 18, I noticed a license plate ending with '111'. Today, May 19, my coffee pot clock grabbed my attention with '111'. So, I wanted to look this sequence up again to see what may be going on.

First, it's kind of hard to figure these things out, because so many interpretations are out there. As when interpreting a dream, you really have to try to go with gut feeling. Of course your spirit guides and angels are talking to you, so you could always set up your own meanings. Then, they will know which numbers to use to grab your attention.

I haven't taken the time to do this, so I turn to others for help. After looking through a few internet and book sources, I settled on these two.

Laura Warnke - Intuitive Journal
111 - Truth, your real self, follow this thought, it is the beginning of a new path aligned with your soul’s purpose. This is a time to realize you need to break away from the old thought patterns and ways of thinking and realign with the truth and your path in this lifetime.

Doreen Virtue - Healing with the Angels
111 - Monitor your thoughts carefully, and be sure to only think about what you want, not what you don't want. This sequence is a sign that there is a gate of opportunity opening up, and your thoughts are manifesting into form at record speeds. The 111 is like the bright light of a flash bulb. It means the universe has just taken a snapshot of your thoughts and is manifesting them into form. Are you pleased with what thoughts the universe has captured? If not, correct your thoughts (ask your angels to help you with this if you have difficulty controlling or monitoring your thoughts).

Both of these ladies refer to thought patterns and aligning your thoughts with truth (what you want, not what you don't want.)

Overall, I believe, my spirit guides want me to take notice of my thoughts. Stay positive and truthful to myself. This is a warning of negative thoughts manifesting negative results. But also, an attention grabber: positive thoughts manifest positive outcomes.

To be honest, yes, I've been out of sorts and have allowed some negative thoughts to sprout. This is my wake up call to quit doing this and get back to the positive side of life.

No comments: