Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Playlist Inspired by Tarot's Wheel of Fortune

On Monday, in my Tarot, Music, and Movies post, I mentioned Christy Talbot, aka Tarot Girl Next Door and her journey to create playlists for each Major Arcana.

Well, she invited me, and others, to help her in this large task. I eagerly jumped to the challenge and am delighted I did. It was fun listening to my favorite songs and some new songs, reflecting on the meaning, images and vibes. Something I will have to do again!

While creating the playlist, I focused on the card's themes of change and progress, forward movement, endings and beginnings, and the image of the wheel itself. I hope you enjoy my take on the Wheel of Fortune. Enjoy!

So here it is - The Playlist Inspired by Tarot's Wheel of Fortune! I'll be playing these over and over again!

 
Playlist Inspired by Tarot's Wheel of Fortune

1. Ace of Base – Wheel of Fortune 2. Andy Grammer – Keep Your Head Up 3. Pink – Try 4. Tevin Campbell - Round and Round 5. Kelly Clarkson – Stronger (What Doesn’t Kill You) 6. Christina Perri - A Thousand Years 7. Carrie Underwood – Jesus, Take The Wheel 8. Tracy Chapman – Fast Car 9. Cindy Lauper – Time after Time 10. Bon Jovi – It’s My Life 11. Maroon 5 – Daylight


No comments: