Monday, June 6, 2016

Diving Deep - Gaia's Vision Oracle

A few weeks ago, I posted a review of Gaia's Vision Oracle Cards. To demonstrate the magical qualities of this deck, I decided to post a sample reading for you.

Question: How can I become more in tune with life and experience a more relaxed, productive creative life?


My first impressions of the card:

The collage of many different flowers forming a larger flower made me think, "Stop and smell the roses." Allow yourself to be in the present.

A face peers out from beneath the foliage, appearing demon-like. Dig deep, uncover your demons and abolish them.

The white light radiates outward. Allow your light to shine, to rise to the surface.

A bird stirs within the center of the large flower. Soar to your greatest heights.

Message Received: Allow yourself to be present. Don't be afraid to face your demons. Soar into greatness.

The companion book gives this card the keyword, Contemplation. It suggests looking within and examining the pieces from all angles. Take the time to examine the situation before taking action.

Overview: To be more in tune with life and relaxed within my creativity, I need to take a moment to look within. Face my demons; examine them from every angle before abolishment. But, most important, be present in my daily life and allow my natural light to radiate.

The best part about Gaia's Vision Oracle Cards is the Kaleidoscope style. With each reading, and with each reader, the images seen will vary. While I saw the demon in the foliage and the bird in the center, another time, I may not see these images, therefore changing the message of the card. Another reader or viewer may be blind to the two images I saw during this reading. You will see what needs to be seen.

Have a blessed week!

4 comments:

Ellen said...

"a more relaxed, productive creative life" You've got some great advice from this card, which is much needed over here :)

Joylene Nowell Butler said...

All very fascinating, Cher. Thanks for explaining. I like your choice of cards.

Cher Green said...

Ellen, I'm glad the advice reached further than my own life. Blessings.

Cher Green said...

Joylene, You're welcome. Glad you enjoyed. :)